Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm studying a degree in English Studies in the University of Zaragoza (Spain). I have created this blog because I am studying "Comentario de textos audiovisuales" and I have to keep a record of every film I watch in a portfolio.

martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

The last song

The Last Song (Julie Anne Robinson, 2010) is a very predictable film. Once again, "boy meets girl", they fall in love, then something happens but love triumphs over any problem.




I am surprised by the scene when Ronnie (Miley Cyrus) is looking for a dress for the wedding. I do not mean that this scene is shoking or innovate, but trit. It appears in a large number of films, as in Pretty Woman (Garry Marshall, 1990)

The soundtrack has a great importance. It is used in some scenes to emphasize emotions, and in others, simply to the viewer to keep on attention. Almost all the time a song is in the air.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario