Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm studying a degree in English Studies in the University of Zaragoza (Spain). I have created this blog because I am studying "Comentario de textos audiovisuales" and I have to keep a record of every film I watch in a portfolio.

domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2011

Blog

Blog (Elena Trapé, 2010) is a film about a group of classmates. They are insecure about their bodies, studies, boys.. In short, they are teenagers. They make a decission: To get pregnant at the same time.


The most of the film appears like recorded by the girls themselves, there are a lot of abrupt camera movements. This increases the feeling of being witness of something real, and not a film. In my opinion, this is also because in this way we get the impression that these girls maybe do not really know what effects can their plan has.
I liked the interpretations very much, I think they are very natural. Specially, in the confessions they do to their webcams.





1 comentario:

  1. I like your blog, i think that it's a great idea for practise english and for help me to write in english!
    I'll see that movies as soon as possible...
    but now i'm making a essay about spanish employers for tomorrow! smuacks

    ResponderEliminar