Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm studying a degree in English Studies in the University of Zaragoza (Spain). I have created this blog because I am studying "Comentario de textos audiovisuales" and I have to keep a record of every film I watch in a portfolio.

sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

The Adventures of Tintin

 The Adventures of Tintin (Steven Spielberg, 2011) is an impressive 3D animated film.
I has the advantages of an animated film (everything is possible) and the ones of a traditional film (Some scenes seem real).
This film is directed by Steven Spielberg and produced by Peter Jackson. Both of them are ones of the most influential film personalities. The likelihood of it success is strong.


With regard to mise-en-scène and filming, the film is amazing. The use of high or low angle, the light, editing.. everything convey different meanings. The film is never boring.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario