Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm studying a degree in English Studies in the University of Zaragoza (Spain). I have created this blog because I am studying "Comentario de textos audiovisuales" and I have to keep a record of every film I watch in a portfolio.

miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Up in the air

Up in the air (Jason Reitman, 2009) tells us the story of Ryan (George Clooney), a solitary businessman. The very first part of the movie is very funny, since we realize how well he manages in his way of life.


Ryan seems to enjoy his life. The problem begins when he meets Alex (Vera Farmiga). And what begins with sex, becomes guadually something more. 




I am not telling you the end of the movie but I will say that Jason Reitman seems not to be a fan of the classic romantic comedy. As in Juno (Jason Reitman, 2007) the main character, Ryan, must face a problem. At the end of Juno, the main character is happy, even if the end is bittesweet. At the end of Up in the air, things are not perfect either. But in both films, the protagonist learns a great lesson.

1 comentario:

  1. Justo la vi en el vuelo hacia los estados unidos y te la iba a recomendar (entre otras, 6 horas de vuelo de ida y 6 de vuelta dan para ver varias películas, y algunas fueron buenas)

    ResponderEliminar