Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm studying a degree in English Studies in the University of Zaragoza (Spain). I have created this blog because I am studying "Comentario de textos audiovisuales" and I have to keep a record of every film I watch in a portfolio.

lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Every thing You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)

Every thing you always wanted to Know about sex (Woody Allen, 1972) is a collection of 7 stories about the different ways in which people live sex and love.

I would separate these stories into two groups: The ones in which Woody Allen acts and the ones in which he does not. Don't kill me. I know Woody Allen is a cult director and all that, and I appreciate him as a director, but, as an actor, I do not like him at all. And sometimes, a bad actor (Or what the viewer thinks a "bad actor" is), may mess up a good film.


In short, I do not like Woody Allen as an actor, but these 7 stories still are absurd, funny and entertaining at the same time.



"We can get through this together, I'll get a job, I'll pull through...if you're willing to stick by me". 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario