Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm studying a degree in English Studies in the University of Zaragoza (Spain). I have created this blog because I am studying "Comentario de textos audiovisuales" and I have to keep a record of every film I watch in a portfolio.

lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Les petit mouchoirs

Little White Lies (Guillaime Canet, 2010) is a film about the ins and outs of friendship. The action that sets off of the film is the Ludo's (Jean Dujardin) traffic accident. Despite he must stay at the hospital for a long time, his friends decide to go on holidays to the beach, leaving him alone. 



They live together for 2 weeks, so conflicts soon appear and we realize that maybe this friendship and these two couples are no perfect.

There are a lot of moments in which nothing happens, and often, these are kind of "transition" scenes, in which the protagonist is the music. It plays an important role in the film, since it gives unity. I think the feeling that so many music gives is this  is shared by all these friends. Even if these looooong scenes may have a purpose, I think Little white lies is a too long film. 


With regard to the end of the film, I find it cynical. A group of friends that lie themselves and sometimes do not put up with each other is suddenly united again by someone they did not care when they should. I wish I could think in other way, but this is a clear reflection of society.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario