Datos personales

Mi foto
I'm studying a degree in English Studies in the University of Zaragoza (Spain). I have created this blog because I am studying "Comentario de textos audiovisuales" and I have to keep a record of every film I watch in a portfolio.

viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Perfume (Tom Tykwer, 2006) is based on the bestselling novel by Patrick Süskind, which is also interesting. 

Acting is perfect. Jean-Baptiste Grenouille (Ben Whishaw), born with a superior olfactory sense is a credible character, even if he is extraordinary in all senses.

The thing I liked the most is its mise-en-scéne: the dirty and also the luxurious clothing, the colours, the places where the action takes place. 

Here you have some pictures I have found, I find them really beautiful.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario